Every template has a navigation menu included, and as you go on adding pages on theSite bar on the left, you will see the navigation widget on your page will show the pages you add automatically.
To edit your navigation menu, click on it (1) and the settings bar will display on the left.
2. You can choose if you want or not your users to see the navigation menu
3. Align the pages in your navigation menu
4. Change the style of your navigation menu
5. Click and drag the gripper bar up or down to change the page order
6. You can set an icon to appear by the side of each page in the navigation menu
7. Save your changes when you finish
Change the style of your navigation menu
Click on Edit Style and you will be able to change the looks of your navigation menu.
1. You can see here the changes before applying them to your navigation menu
2. If you want to, you can select a new font from the more than 35 we offer
3. Change the weight of the text
4. Select a color from the color picker or from the swatch
5. Click here to set a size for your font
6. Set the line height here
7. Set the letter spacing
If you hid your navigation menu
If you hid the navigation menu by ticking the box 'Hide template widget' you can make it appear again by clicking on the blue eye icon at the top right of your editor.