Here is a list of helpful steps for readers on moving from host to host:
- Order your Gridhost Hosting account.
- Receive your welcome email.
- Backup all files for an old hosting account (Full backups) to ensure no data loss. (optional but highly recommended). Your previous host can help you with this.
- Copy/Upload files to your new Gridhost Hosting Account
- 5. Make sure everything is up and running correctly by going to
(replacing items respectively with your server IP and account username)
- Wait for your domain to come alive (about 3 - 6 hours for new domains - transfers can take 24 - 48 hours)
- Cancel your old hosting