An email domain forwarder redirects all email received at a specific domain name to another domain name. For example, if we setup example.co.za to redirect to example.net, all email going to example.co.za will redirect to its corresponding user on example.net. (firstname.lastname@example.org redirects to email@example.com).
Any POP accounts set up under each domain name will not be affected by this forwarding option.
1. Firstly, you will need to login to cPanel
2. Click the "Forwarders" icon.
3. Click the "Add Domain Forwarder" button.
4. If you have more than one domain in your account, choose the one for which you want to forward all emails.
5. Then enter the domain where you want the emails forwarded to.
6. Click the "Add Domain Forwarder" button.