An Authorisation Code or EPP Key is an extra form of security that is used when transferring high-level domains e.g. .com, .net, etc. from one ISP to another. Please note, a Authorisation Code or EPP Key is NOT required for a .co.uk domain.
• It is a unique key and is different for each domain
• The unique key is a alphanumeric code
• There is a life span on the Authorisation Code or EPP Key
Where do I find an Authorisation Code or EPP Key?
• Inform your ISP that you’re moving your domain to another ISP.
• Your ISP will then provide you with the code or key
• Supply us with the code or key so that we can transfer your domain to us