Creating your email in WebsitePanel
Once you purchase a hosting package with Webafrica, you should receive an email with the subject line – ‘Your New Webafrica Hosting Account Is Active: Getting Started’.
- The email will contain your login credentials and a URL link for your WebsitePanel.
- After clicking on the link provided, enter your credentials and click ‘Log In’.
Once you have logged in, you can click on the ‘Mail Icon’ or hover over it, and click ‘Accounts’.
Click on the button ‘Create Mail Account’.
- Enter the name of the email account you want (e.g John).
Enter a valid password for your email account.
A valid email consists of the following:
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
- At least one symbol
- A valid email consists of the following:
Example of a valid password: Rlke2ji#
- Select a limit for your mailbox (e.g. 1000).
- Click ‘Save’.
You have now created your new email account with WebsitePanel.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 & Higher
After creating your email account on your hosting package. You may set up your mailbox on Microsoft Outlook as follows:
After opening Microsoft Outlook, click ‘File’.
Select ‘Add Account’.
Follow the prompts below when selecting the option for ‘Email Account’.
- When entering the ‘Add New Account’, enter your name for the email account (e.g. John).
- Enter your full email address below in the ‘Email Address’ text field (e.g. email@example.com).
- Enter the password for the email address you created within the hosting package (cPanel or WebsitePanel).
- Click ‘Next’.
After completing step 3, you will see a connection test as below.
A text box ‘Security Alert’ will pop-up – click ‘Yes’. Once the email account logs in, you can click ‘Finish’ to use your new email address.