Please make use of the following SPF record: v=spf1 a mx include:relay.mailchannels.net ?all
All DNS changes are done through the WSP control panel. Should you not have access to your control panel, please see the URL link provided in your welcome mailer, or access the WSP control panel through your Customer Zone.
Follow the steps provided below.
- Once you have logged in to the WSP control panel click on “Domains”.
- Select the domain name you wish to edit.
- Click on "Edit DNS zone records".
- Click on “Add record”.
- You are required to add the “SPF” record in WSP as a “TXT record”.
- The “Record Name” field should be blank.
- The “Record Data” field should contain the following: v=spf1 a mx include:relay.mailchannels.net ?all
- Please note that the changing of DNS entries will require a propagation time frame of roughly 4 – 24 hours to filter through the internet. Thereafter changes will be publically viewable.