Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 2:49 PM
Use the Embed widget to add third-party content to your page.
Before you start
- The embed widget should only be used for embedding <iframe> code
- Your page layout may break if you embed code with fixed height and width
- There is no facility to upload files or libraries so any embed code must be self contained
- Inappropriate use of this widget may result in your webpage being lost
- We cannot provide assistance with any problems caused by third party code
- Only use embed code from sites you trust - some embed code may be malicious
To get responsive embed code for common widgets go to http://embedresponsively.com/
Drag and Embed widget to the body of the page
Click on Add content (1), find the Embed widget (2) and drag it to the body of your page (3). You can not add a widget to the header or footer.
Copy your Embed code
For example, for a YouTube video you should paste the URL at the top (1), then click on Embed (2) and copy the embed code below (3)
Click the Embed widget
Paste the Embed code
Paste the Embed code (1) and click on Save (2).
The embedded widget will appear on the page
Click the Preview Toggle (1) to see if the embedded code works correctly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.