- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap Settings.
- Choose your account.
- Tap Vacation responder.
- At the top, turn the "Vacation responder" switch On.
- Fill in the date range, subject, and message.
- Tap Done.
- To turn off your vacation reply, switch "Vacation responder" to Off
Modified on: Thu, 30 Nov, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.