We provide all resellers with a limited WHM. These limits help us control what actions the reseller is allowed.
As a reseller, you will have:
- The tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- The tools needed to manage your hosted sites e.g. password resets
- Access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- The ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- Permission to check the server information and status.
- Access to customize your hosting and control panel e.g. branding.
- Suspend individual cPanel accounts hosted on your reseller package.
Resellers will NOT have:
- Ability to change your primary username.
- Access to install SSL certificates.
- Permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- Ability to assign IP addresses.
- The automated backups tool.
- The reseller center (used for managing resellers).
- Access to restore a full backup/cPmove file via WHM as root access is required
Benefits of having a reseller package:
- Pay for one account but host many.
- Create custom packages to sell to your customers
- Price your own packages available to your customers
- Your customers will have access to their own cPanel accounts