Why should I pay a domain redemption fee?
Domain redemption fees are paid by 1-Grid to the registry to get the domain name back onto our system after it has expired. The fee is to retain the domain after expiration and we reluctantly have to on-charge this fee to customers.
Why wasn’t I given warning of my domain expiring?
- 90 days prior to expiration a domain renewal notice is sent via email
- 60 days prior to expiration date an invoice is generated
- 45 days prior to expiration date the invoice will be due
- 30 days prior to expiration date a domain renewal notice will be sent via email
- 7 days prior to expiration a final domain renewal notice will be sent via email
- 5 days after the domain expired a notice will be sent that explains the domain has been deleted
How can I check which domains are expiring soon?
- Log into the Customer Zone
- On right hand side of your screen the “Domains Expiring Soon” will display the list of domain names along with the expiry dates: