You can now register your domain directly from our website. If you have an existing account with us then please login to your customer zone to ensure all your services are consolidated onto one profile.
Before starting the transfer process, you need to make sure of the following first:
The Domain Status needs to be OK.
Confirm with your current host whose “registrant email” is listed online.
To view the domain status, visit the ZACR website and search for your domain.
You’ll notice in the image that the “Registrant email” is not listed due to privacy laws. If you are not sure which email address is listed, please confirm this with your current host.
1. To transfer a domain, browse to our website and enter the domain name.
To transfer a domain via the customer zone, login and click on “Register a New Domain” at the bottom
2. Click on “Search domain”
3. Click on “transfer” next to the domain with the extension you want.
4. Click on “Go to cart”
5. Check the “addons” and confirm if you need them. Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
6. Fill in your details and select your payment method.
7. Agree to the Terms of Service and click on “Checkout”
That’s it! Once your invoice has been paid, your new domain will be registered.