This quick guide will take you through the steps of transferring your domain over to 1-grid.
Before starting the transfer process, you need to do the following:
- Ask your current host for your domain’s EPP key
- Ask your current host whose “registrant email” is listed online.
- Ask your current host to unlock the domain.
To confirm that your domain is ready for transfer, you’ll need to ensure that your domain status is “OK”. This can be done here
Enter your domain name and check the status of it.
If the domain is not “OK”, the domain transfer will fail. If the status is correct, you can now proceed with the transfer.
1. To register a domain, browse to our website and enter the domain name.
To register a domain via the customer zone, login and click on “Register a New Domain” at the bottom
2. Click on “Search domain”
3. Click on “transfer” next to the domain with the extension you want.
4. Click on “Go to cart”
5. Check the “addons” and confirm if you need them. Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
6. Fill in your details and select your payment method.
7. Agree to the Terms of Service and click on “Checkout”
That’s it! Once your invoice has been paid, your new domain will be registered.
IMPORTANT: Unless the transfer is declined, it can take up to 7 days for the transfer to complete.