This quick guide will take you through the steps of setting up a new email account on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad’s “Settings”. Scroll down and tap “Accounts & Passwords” and “Add Account”.
Note: If you’re on iOS 10, go to “Mail”, “Accounts” and “Add Account”.
2. Tap on “Other”.
3. Tap on “Add Mail Account”.
4. Enter the details in the fields provided and tap on “Next”:
5. Note that your Outgoing Mail Server settings have entries as well. The server requires the device to authenticate, so it is necessary to enter these details.
After tapping the “Next” option, the account will be verifying the details entered.
6. If all details are correct, you can just select “Save”:
Congratulations! You have now successfully set up your email account!