This quick guide will take you through the steps of changing your email password via the customer zone. Please note that this option is only available for cPanel accounts.
Please follow this article if you are using Website Panel.
For those using cPanel, you first need to log in to your customer zone
1. Once logged in your client area, you can click on Services.
2. Under My Products & Services, you can search for your domain and click on Manage Product.
3. On the Manage Product page, you can scroll down on that page where it says Manage Account and click on Email Accounts.
4. Scroll down to the bottom to view all your email addresses.
5. Click on the Change Password button.
The Change Password screen will come up, where you can now enter the password and repeat it.
Click Save Changes to apply the new password.
You should see that the password has been changed successfully.