This guide will take you through the steps of changing your FTP password in the Helm control panel.
1. You would need to log in to HELM.
2. Click on “FTP accounts” to see the list of accounts that was created.
Depending on the access level of your account, you might see something like this first:
3. Click on “domains” first and select the domain in question. You should see the FTP accounts option now.
4. Edit the account by clicking on the one in question:
5. Change the password to the one you wish to use and confirm the password in the field below it.
Please note that it is always best to use a strong password to make it difficult for unauthorised persons to gain access to your website’s content. You could use the password generator to assist you with this.