This guide will take you through the steps of blacklisting a domain or email address in your firewall.
1. Log in to the customer zone.
2. Click on “Services” in the menu bar then select “SpamTitan Firewall”.
3. Click on “Login to SpamTitan” for the domain you wish to make changes to. Take note of the email address listed.
4. Enter your email address and password to log in. If you are not sure what they are, click on “Forgot your Password?” and enter the email address that was shown before this page.
5. Once logged in, click on “Filter Rules” and then “Domain Blacklist”.
6. Here, you would be able to blacklist an email address or the entire domain that sends emails to you. Click on “add” depending on what you would like to blacklist.
7. Enter the email address or domain and click on “Save”.
That’s it! You’ve successfully blacklisted a domain or email address.