This guide will take you through the steps of searching for emails in your firewall.
1. Log in to the customer zone.
2. Click on “Services” in the menu bar then select “SpamTitan Firewall”.
3. Click on “Login to SpamTitan” for the domain you wish to make changes to. Take note of the email address listed.
4. Enter your email address and password to log in. If you are not sure what they are, click on “Forgot your Password?” and enter the email address that was shown before this page.
5. Once logged in, click on “Quarantine” and then “Manage Quarantine”.
6. On the right-hand side, select your date range.
7. Click on “Search Filters” and enter the details to filter emails that have been caught by the firewall depending on “message type”.
8. Click on “Apply”.
You should now see a list of emails that has come through that matches your filter settings.