1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
2. Select “Internet options” from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Internet Options panel, select the “Content” tab, then click the Certificates button.
4. In the Certificates panel, click the “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” tab and select the certificate you wish to remove. To actually delete the highlighted certificate, click the Remove button.
NOTE: In this example we are selecting GoDaddy’s root certificate as our target – this is ONLY for illustrative purposes. We do NOT suggest you remove GoDaddy’s root certificate!
5. Internet Explorer will now remind you that deleting a certificate can do Very Bad Things. To verify removal of the certificate, click Yes.