How to stop email forwarding in WebsitePanel?
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 10:59 AM
- If you have a reseller account then first click on All Customers link as shown in following image.
- It will show you list of all customers you have created in WebsitePanel. Click on the customer name under whom you have added an email forwarder.
- If you have a shared hosting account then you will see following screen directly once you are logged into WebsitePanel. Here, click on Mail icon and select an Accounts option.
- You will see list of created email accounts here. Click on email account under which you have set the email forwarding.
- At the bottom you would see Mail Forwarding section. To stop email forwarding, you will need to remove the content of Forward Mail to Address box and click on Save button.
For the updated version of this article please see: How to stop email forwarding in WebsitePanel
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.