How to restore a MySQL database from WebsitePanel
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 11:29 AM
- Login to WebsitePanel.
- Click on Databases icon and select MySQL link.
- Click on MySQL database you wish to restore.
- Under Maintenance Tools option, you will find Restore and Backup buttons. Click on Restore button.
- At this stage, you will have 2 options to restore from, Uploaded file and Hosting Space File. If you want to restore MySQL database from the backup file stored in your local computer then select Uploaded File option and click on Choose File button to select the backup file from your local computer. If you have already uploaded the backup file in your hosting space then select Hosting Space File option and browse the path of backup file under your hosting space. After choosing one of these methods, click on Restore button.
- Based on your MySQL database size, WebsitePanel may take some time to restore the database.
For the updated version of this article please see: How to restore a MySQL database from WebsitePanel
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.