How To Add/Edit MX Records From WebsitePanel?
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 12:37 PM
- Login to your WebsitePanel.
- Click on Domains.
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to edit DNS zone records.
- Click on Edit DNS zone records link.
- Edit existing MX record by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Set the Record Data value as per your requirement along with its MX Priority and then click on Save.
- You can also add another MX record, by clicking on Add Record button.
- You need to provide the below mentioned details to add a new MX record:
- Record Type: Select MX from the drop down list.
- Record Data: Specify the appropriate value of MX record.
- MX Priority: Set the priority of MX record. Lowest priority record will be used first rather than higher one.
- After filling all these details click on Save.
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.