How To Install Drupal From WebsitePanel?
Modified on: Wed, 31 Jul, 2019 at 10:32 AM
- Login to WebsitePanel
- Click on an icon named Microsoft Web App Gallery.
- Once you click on this icon you will find various applications to install.
- Select appropriate Drupal version that you wish to install. Here, we have installed Drupal Commerce Kickstart (an ecommerce framework built on Drupal 7).
- Once you select appropriate version to install, you will find version details information.
- Verify the version and click Next to download the application.
- Select the website for which you want to install this application. Fill up the required information in order to complete the installation.
- Website: From dropdown menu select the website for which you want to install Drupal application.
- Application Name: Here you can create directory in which this application will be installed. If you do not specify name then this application will be installed in root directory.
- Database: Select database as per your requirement. You can select MySQL or MS SQL.
- Create new or use existing database: From dropdown list select appropriate option for database, either you wish to create new database or use existing database, select accordingly.
- Database Name: Provide the database name in order to use it with Drupal application.
- Database User Name: Provide the username to access your Drupal database.
- Database Password & Confirm Password: Please note that both password field must have same value. Moreover it must be combination of Upper case[A-Z], Lower case[a-z], Special character[$,!,(....], Numeric[0-9].
- Click on Install to proceed.
- On successful installation you will get congratulation message.
- Once installation is done it will ask to Choose Profile, select profile with appropriate version. After that setup will ask to choose language, select language and press Next to continue.
- Now setup will ask for website Information.
- Website Name: Provide appropriate webite name.
- Website email address: Provide appropriate email ID on which all admin email will be sent.
- Website Maintenance Account: Provide username and password to access admin area to manage drupal website.
- Now setup will ask for Examples of Stored content. Select appropriate option which you want to display on your website. Click on Create and continue.
- Now, Drupal is successfully installed in your website.
For the updated version of this article please see: How To Install Drupal From WebsitePanel
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.