How To Change Asp.Net Version For Website From WebsitePanel?
Modified on: Thu, 1 Aug, 2019 at 12:25 PM
- Login to your WebsitePanel.
- Navigate to your user [if you have a Reseller account].
- Click on Web -> Web Sites option.
- In the Web Sites screen, click on your web site name e.g. test.com.
- In the Web Site Properties screen, click on Extensions tab.
- Select your desired version of ASP.NET from the drop-down menu and click on Update button.
For the updated version of this article please see: How To Change Asp.Net Version For Website From WebsitePanel
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.