How to schedule backups - Plesk
Modified on: Wed, 14 Aug, 2019 at 10:36 AM
- Click Backup in the Tools group.
- Click Scheduled Backup Settings in the Tools group.
- Specify when and how often to perform backup.
- Choose the backup repository files location:
- Domain dumps - backup files are stored on Plesk server.
- FTP - backup files are stored on the remote FTP. If you select this option, you need to specify the path to the FTP server, FTP credentials (login and password) and base FTP directory in the corresponding fields on the FTP Account Properties page (Home > Backup > FTP Account Properties).
- Specify the maximum number of stored backup files in the corresponding field.
- Specify the combination of symbols that backup file names should begin with. This will help you distinguish between backup files.
- Select the Suspend domain checkbox, if you wish to suspend all domain activity during the backup. Note that suspended domains aren't available to the visitors.
- Click Enable in the Tools group.
- Click OK.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.