What is Affiliate Commission?
With our affiliate programme you can earn 15% of the value of your referred services back in commission every month. You can then use your commission to save on your 1-grid account or cash out your money once your account is settled.
Do I have to be a 1-grid customer to become an affiliate?
Yes. Affiliate commission, or commissions earned through referrals, is exclusively available to our customers.
How much commission can I earn and when will I start earning?
You will earn 15% of the value of your referred services every month.
Linux Hosting: Medium
You will start earning commission after the person you’ve referred has paid their first invoice.
What happens if my referrals cancel their services with 1-grid?
You will no longer earn commission on cancelled services.
What can I do with my commission?
If you have an available commission balance of at least R100, you can request a withdrawal which will be credited to your 1-grid account.
How do I monitor my referrals and withdraw my commission?
Log in to your Customer Zone and hover over “Account Information”, then click on “Affiliates”. Here you’ll be able to keep track of your referrals and your commission, as well as request withdrawal of your commission.
Affiliate Commission: Terms and Conditions
- “Affiliate” or “referrer” is a person who refers another.
- “Referral” is a person who has been referred by an affiliate.
- “Referred service” denotes a service that has been referred by an affiliate to a referral.
- Payment must first be made by the referral before the affiliate can receive their commission.
- Successfully referred services will be allocated to your account within 24 hours of the referral settling the invoice for the referred service.
- Eligible services will produce commission equal to 15% of the ex VAT amount. Commission will be awarded at the same interval as the service billing cycle (e.g. monthly, quarterly and yearly.)
- Affiliate commission will only be earned on the following products: Linux Web Hosting, .net Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS, Website Builders and Email Hosting. Any other products referred will not result in commission earned.
- Reseller customers are eligible to earn affiliate commission; however, as per #4 above, referred reseller services do not result in commission.
- If a referral cancels their service, the affiliate will receive no further commission for that referred service.
- Specials and discounts applied to services will proportionally reduce the amount of commission allocated to the affiliate.
- Affiliates will not earn commission by referring services to themselves.
- No interest is earned on commission.
- The withdrawal minimum is R100 which will be used as a credit on your account and the excess will be cashed out.
- 1-grid reserves the right to apply a 2% transaction fee to all cash outs.
- 1-grid reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or amend the Affiliate commission terms and conditions at any stage.