1. Open a browser window and sign in to your iCloud account.
2. In iCloud, click Calendar.
3. Click the Share Calendar icon next to the calendar you want to configure in Outlook, and make sure Public Calendar is enabled.
4. Click Copy Link.
5. In another browser window, sign in to Outlook on the web.
6. At the bottom of the navigation pane, select Calendar.
7. On the toolbar, select Add calendar > From internet.
8. In the Calendar subscription dialog box, paste the link that you copied in step 4. Also, enter a unique name for the calendar such as "iCloud work Calendar", and click Save.
You should see the iCloud calendar listed under Other calendars in Outlook on the web.