This article provides you with steps to register new domain names for existing and new customers.
You can now register your domain directly from our website. If you have an existing account with us then please login to your customer zone to ensure all your services are consolidated onto one profile.
Registering a domain name for new Customers
- If you do not have a 1-grid customer profile domain registration are done directly from our 1-grid website.
- We have a tool that allows you to check whether a domain name is available for registration and takes you through the steps of purchasing the domain name should it be available.
Registering a domain name for existing Customers
1. To register/transfer a domain, browse to our website and enter the domain name.
This will be the first step to register a domain via the customer zone. Login and click on “Register a New Domain” at the bottom.
2. Click on “Search domain”.
3. Click on “register” or “transfer” next to the domain with the extension you want.
4. Click on “Go to cart”
5. Check the “addons” and confirm if you need them. Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
6. Fill in your details and select your payment method.
7. Agree to the Terms of Service and click on “Checkout”
That’s it! Once your invoice has been paid, your new domain will be registered.