This quick guide will take you through the steps of setting up Google MX records in cPanel.
2. Click on “Zone Editor”.
3. Click on “Manage” next to the domain you wish to add these records to.
4. Use the filter to display your current MX records only. You can edit the existing ones or delete them before adding others.
5. Click on “Add Record” to add new MX records.
6. Below are the MX records for GSuite. Enter the records below under “Destination”.
MX server address
7. Now that the MX records are added, you will have to change the email routing. Click on the cPanel home button.
8. Click on Email Routing
9. Click on "Remote Mail Exchanger" and then Change.