This guide will take you through the steps of installing your 1-grid SSL certificate. Please note that this process applies to those with cPanel hosting packages. If you have a Website Panel (.Net) package, we will have to complete the installation on the server.
1. Log in to your customer zone.
2. Click on “Services”.
3. Click on “Manage Product” next to your SSL certificate. If you cannot see the SSL certificate, Comodo would have sent an email with a token.
4. Copy the token.
5. Click on “Services” and then “My Services”.
6. Click on “Manage Product” next to that domain’s cPanel account.
7. Click on “cPanel” to log in.
8. Click on “AutoInstall SSL”.
9. Paste the SSL token in the field and click on “Verify Token”.
10. Fill in the required information.
11. cPanel will now begin the installation.
That’s it! You’ve successfully installed your SSL certificate.