This guide will take you through the steps of moving your content from one cPanel account to another.
Please note that the restore can take some time to complete as it is dependent on your internet connection.
1. Log in to your current cPanel account and click on “Backup”.
2. Click on “Home Directory” and the databases (if there are any) to download the backups.
3. Log in to your new cPanel account once the download has completed and click on “Backup”.
4. Click on “Choose File” and select the backup that you’ve downloaded before. Click on “Upload” to restore the files. Do the same for the MySQL database(s).
5. Wait for the restore to complete:
That’s it! You’ve successfully moved your content across.