This guide will take you through the steps of pointing your domain to Shopify in Website Panel (.Net).
1. Log in to Website Panel (.Net).
2. Click on “Domains”.
3. Click on your domain name.
4. Click on “Edit DNS zone records”.
5. Click on the edit icon to the left of the “A” type record which points your domain to an IP address.
6. Enter the IP address that Shopify has provided you. It is usually 18.104.22.168.
7. Click on “Save”.
8. Click on the edit icon to the left of the www “CNAME” type record.
9. Enter the record that Shopify has provided you. It is usually shops.myshopify.com.
10. Click on “Save”.
That’s it! You’ve successfully pointed your domain to Shopify. Please allow up to 24 hours for the DNS to propagate.