This guide will take you through the steps of viewing and managing disk usage for your email accounts.
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Click on “Email Disk Usage”.
3. Click on the drop-down option to select the email account you wish to view information for.
4. Details for that mailbox will be shown below.
5. You are also able to delete multiple emails at once by using the “Manage” option to the left of the folder name.
6. Once you click on “Manage”, select from the available options which messages you would like to delete.
That’s it! You are now able to view and manage your email disk usage.