SSL Certificate Installation for FileZilla
- Once you enroll for SSL certificate, SSL provider sends you a .pem file in the email that contains the intermediate and primary certificate.
- Open FileZilla server Options in FileZilla Server and browse and click on Edit > Settings.
- You will have a FileZilla server Options window, on the left side select SSL/TLS settings.
- On the right side, select Enable FTP over SSL/TLS support.
- In Private Key file, browse the location of the key file (created at the time of CSR).
- In Certificate file box, enter .pem certificate file.
- Enter Key Password in Key Password box. (Note – not applicable for the CSR generated using OpenSSL)
- Click on the OK button and Restart the server.
- Your SSL certificate is now installed.