- Log in to the WebsitePanel.
- Click on your customer name.
- Click on Web -> Web sites.
- Click on the website name
- Enter the default web page name in the Default Documents list and set it as per the priority e.g. test.html.
- Click on Update.
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 11:27 AM
For the updated version of this article please see: How to set the default page for your website from WebsitePanel.
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback