Backup your website via FTP
Modified on: Wed, 31 Jul, 2019 at 10:47 AM
Step 1 - Login via FTP
- Open Filezilla and enter the login details at the top of the screen.
- Click Quickconnect to connect.
- It will say Directory listing succesful, when the connection is established.
Step 2 - Download files
- To the left, navigate to the folder on your computer where you want to save your backup.
- To the right, select all files and folders and drag them to the folder you just selected to start the download.
- Wait until all files are downloaded and make sure there are no failed transfers.
- Your backup is now saved on your computer.
For the updated version of this article please see: Backup your website via FTP
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.