WHM - how to access cPanel accounts
Modified on: Wed, 14 Aug, 2019 at 9:51 AM
- WHM is the control panel for the root and reseller users to manage cPanel accounts and its logins. Basically, WHM and cPanel are the same control panel software with different user interfaces, i.e., Administrator interface versus the user interface. Being a root or reseller user, you may have to access the cPanel of an individual website. In such cases, following tutorial will assist you to access a cPanel account from WHM area.
- Login into your WHM account
- In the search bar located on the top left, search List Accounts.
- Click on List Accounts. It will display the list of all cPanel accounts in WHM.
- Search and click on the cP icon to access your choice of cPanel account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.