How to restore your domain - Plesk
Modified on: Wed, 14 Aug, 2019 at 10:56 AM
- Click Backup in the Tools group.
- Click the backup file name you need.
- Select the Suspend domain checkbox, if you wish to suspend all domain activity during the restore. Note that suspended domains aren't available to the visitors.
- Select the Nofity by e-mail checkbox and specify the e-mail, if you want to be notified about the restore.
- Click Restore.
- Upon completion of the restoring process you will be shown a window displaying the restoration results, including errors, if they were encountered.
- Click OK.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.