To turn on logging on a Website, follow these steps:
1. Start the Internet Information Services Manager.
To do this, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services.
2. Double-click your server name.
3. Expand the Website folder.
4. Right-click the Website that you’d like to turn on logging for and then click Properties.
5. Select Enable Logging on the Website tab.
6. Select a format in the Active log format list.
7. Click Properties, click the Advanced tab, and then select the items that you want to monitor in the log.
Note: You must make sure that the logging for bytes sent and bytes received is ticked in order to monitor the amount of bandwidth traffic moving between the domains
8. On the General tab, select the way that you’d prefer to schedule the logging or change the Log file folder.
9. Click OK.