Run a TraceRT on Windows PC
1. Click on the Start (or windows Icon in the Bottom Left corner of your Screen)
2. Click RUN (or type in RUN if on a Newer Windows Platform)
3. After the RUN dialog box opens, type in cmd.
4. When the Command Prompt dialog box opens, type in the following:
5. Press Enter
Run a TraceRoute on Linux
1. Open your Terminal Dialog
3. Press Enter
Run a TraceRoute in Mac OS X
1. On your Mac Desktop, click the Search Icon in Top Right corner of the Screen (Magnifying Glass icon), as seen in the image below:
2. Type in Network Utility, and press the Enter key to open the Utility
3. When the Network Utility opens, click on the TraceRoute tab and Enter in your IP or Domain/Host Name and click Trace!