This article provides you with information regarding the built in SSL feature on Windows Plesk
Step 1- Login to Plesk.
- Login with username and password received when you completed your subscription.
Step 2- Click on SSL Certificates
Step 3- Click Get it free under “Entry-level protection
Step 4 - Click Secure Wildcard Domain
Step 5 - Add DNS record to the domain's Zone File.
- Click on Hosting & DNS > Hosting Settings > DNS Settings
- Add new TXT record and add data provided and click OK
- Go back to Lets Encrypt and click Reload
Step 6 - Click on Hosting & DNS > Hosting Settings
Step 7 - Enable SSL on your Domain.
- Select SSL /TLS Support.
- Enable permanent 301 redirect to https and select your certificate installed
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page