Many companies often have multiple calendars that their staff have access to. An example of these would be a birthday calendar or team calendar. Many companies often have multiple calendars that their staff have access to. An example of these would be a birthday calendar or team calendar.
You will first need to log into your Email for Business account using the email address and password you created or that was provided to you.
Once logged in select the calendar icon from the top menu bar.
- On the bottom of the left-hand panel there is a small additional menu item, right click on this icon.
- You will be provided with 2 options; ‘New Calendar’ or ‘New Category’, select ‘New Calendar’.
- You can now name your calendar, choose what colour you want your calendar to be.
- Click save
You now have a new calendar that you can share with your team or for you to store specific appointments in.
To share your calendar you will need to:
- Select the calendar you wish to share,
- A screen will appear that will allow you to edit the calendar,
- Select “Sharing” from the top menu
- From here you can either share to a specific user or a user group.
Please note that the ability to create additional calendars is specific to the Email for Business Pro package. To upgrade to the pro package log into your Customer Zone, select your Email for Business Basic or Free account, select ‘Upgrade’.