This article provides you with steps to setup you email address on the default Windows mail app.
Step 1 - Type "Mail" into the search bar next to the start menu.
Step 2 - Click Menu > Accounts
Step 3 - Click Add account
Step 4 - Click Advanced Setup
Step 5 - Click Internet Email
Step 6 - Complete Account Information and click Sign In
- Account Name: Anything you would like to name this account.
- Your Name: The name that people will see when you send them an email from this account.
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.example.com Note: Replace example.com with your domain.
- Account Type: Choose IMAP4 (recommended) or POP3
- User Name: Enter the email address for the account you are setting up.
- Password: The password for the email account you are setting up.
- Outgoing: mail.example.com Note: Replace example.com with your domain.
- Leave the checkboxes for "Outgoing server requires authentication", "Use the same user name and password for sending mail", "Require SSL for incoming email", "Require SSL for outgoing email" checked.
TIP: Please see What's my email server settings should you not know what settings should be added here.