This article provides you with steps to install your SSL in IIS.
Step 2 - Click on the name of the server in the Connections column on the left. Double-click on Server Certificates.
Step 3- In the Actions column on the right, click on Complete Certificate Request...
- Click the button with the three dots and select the server certificate that you received from the certificate authority.
- If the certificate doesn't have a .cer file extension, select to view all types. Enter any friendly name you want so you can keep track of the certificate on this server.
- Click OK.
- If successful, you will see your newly installed certificate in the list.
- If you receive an error stating that the request or private key cannot be found, make sure you are using the correct certificate and that you are installing it to the same server that you generated the CSR on.
- If you are sure of those two things, you may just need to create a new Certificate Request and reissue/replace the certificate. Contact your certificate authority if you have problems with this.
Bind the Certificate to a website
Step 5 - Click on Bindings...in the right column.
Step 6 - Click on the Add...button.
Step 7 - Change the Type to https and then select the SSL certificate that you just installed.
- Click OK.