This article provides you with information on how to force Google to index your website
How to check if you site is indexed on Google
How to get indexed by Google
- Go to Google Search Console by via this link
- Navigate to the URL inspection tool
- Paste the URL you’d like Google to index into the search bar.
- Wait for Google to check the URL
- Click the “Request indexing” button
This process is good practice when you publish a new post or page. You’re effectively telling Google that you’ve added something new to your site and that they should take a look at it.