This article provides you with steps to add the Comodo trust seal to your website.
The ComodoCA now Sectigo trust seal is a visual stamp displayed on a web site indicating the site is secure and the identity of the entity operating the site is authentic, letting users know transactions, purchases, and personal data transmitted through the site are protected by encryption and shared only with the genuine site operator.
Set Up Your Trust Seal
- Copy the site seal graphics below by simply right-clicking the image and selecting “Save image as…” from the menu.
- Upload the trust seal graphic to your web server.
- Refer to the HTML code below to get make your upload as simple as possible.
Why Use a Sectigo Trust Seal?
Visible trust indicators like the Sectigo trust seal are demonstrated to improve visitors’ engagement with sites, increasing purchases, use of online services, and the sharing of sensitive information — including credit card numbers and personally identifiable information.
For eCommerce sites and marketing landing pages, featuring these visible trust indicators can be expected to improve your site's performance in:
- Transaction completion rate
- Form completion rate
- Revenue per shopper
- Shopping cart fulfillment
- Average order value (AOV) and items per cart
- New services signups
- Leads generated
By giving your customers peace of mind, not only will you increase engagement and satisfaction, you'll also build brand awareness and preference, helping to spread your message and draw new customers to your business.
Add this code before the
</body> tag on your site