Our Plesk environment allows you to host MySQL as well MSSQL database. In the article below we will cover how to access your MSSQL databases hosted on Windows Plesk
To access your MSSQL database you will require the following:
1. A static IP address (To be whitelisted for remote connections) - Your ISP will be able to provide you with a static IP address upon request. Once you have your static IP address please send your request for whitelisting to support@-grid.com
2. SQL Client such as SQL Management Studio
Step 1- Login to Plesk.
- Login with username and password received when you completed your application.
Step 2- Click Databases > Connection Info on the relevant database
- Use the connection info provided on your MSSQL database in your database connection string or SQL client.
- The port number for remote connections is 14330