This article provides you with step by step instructions on how to configure and install your SSL certificate on Windows Plesk. This article asumes you have already purchashed a SSL certificate, if not please see how to order one.
Step 1 - Generate your CSR
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel and generate a CSR
Step 2 - Validate your Domain
- Choose between Email, DNS, and Auth file validation.
- Follow the steps provided to complete domain validation.
Step 3 - Install your SSL certificate
- Go to the same place where you generated your CSR
- Click on the CSR name created.
- Paste the contents of your SSL and CA-bundle files downloaded into the fields and click Upload certificate
Step 4 - Enable HTTPS redirection
- Go to Hosting Settings > Security
- Enable SSL /TLS Support
- Select the SSL certificate you just installed
- Click OK