Create a SPF record on CloudFlare
Modified on: Sat, 6 Feb, 2021 at 6:22 PM
Guide to Edit Your SPF Record on Cloudflare
Access the DNS Manager
- Log in to your CloudFlare account.
- Click on the DNS settings menu for your domain.
Back to top
Create a SPF record
- Scroll down to the TXT (Text) section.
- Select the TXT type.
- Enter your domain name.
- Enter your SPF record (e.g. "v=spf1 a mx ~all").
- Click on the Add button.
- Click on the I'm done entering my DNS records button.
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.