Why Is My Ticket Closed
Modified on: Wed, 31 Aug, 2022 at 10:37 AM
This article will explain exactly what happens once logging a support ticket until the ticket gets closed.
- Once logging a ticket to the support department, The customers ticket will reflect on our system as Open.
- The moment you receive a response from any of our agents ( Eg: agent is requesting for more details on the ticket ) Your ticket will be marked as - Waiting on Customer Feedback.
- The ticket will remain on Waiting on customer feedback up until the customer has responded.
- If there has been no response from the customer on the ticket, After day 3 of the ticket Waiting on customer feedback a reminder email that will be sent out again to the customer, Advising that the ticket will be closed if we do not hear from you within the next 48 hours.
- After the 48 hour period is completed, the ticket will automatically be marked as Closed.
- You have the option to respond to the closed ticket and the ticket will reopen
- NB: this make the ticket lifecycle 5 days if no response was received by the customer
For the updated version of this article please see: Why Is My Ticket Closed
Should you still experience issues after using this guide please contact our Support Center by clicking here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.